This is the Ultimate WordPress Guide to Creating a Website
First of all, this is a Tutorial On How To Create A Website Using WordPress and is a Great Guide For Beginners.
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when creating a website.
This was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
1: FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
2: FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. This causes the important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
3: FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using Wp. They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
4: FACT: Existing Wp users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, in fact it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Furthermore your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter is dedicated to layout which will help you make your site easier to navigate using static pages and therefore improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Along with Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest Wp site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
– People who want to learn how to use it (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and basics